NORMANATION

Thursday, October 19, 2006

THE SEM THAT WAS: P.E, POKER, POOR EXAM RESULTS

this is one of the most memorable semester i have ever had.

I would not probably forget my weight training class, where almost everyday, i can't stop thinking why am i in such a class. It's my 5th PE. My PE class has the poorest internal control over students' weight training records. (Naks. hi mam valcarcel). I would easily jot down that i lifted a heavier wieght without actually contracting any muscle group. it's incredible. (i dunno if this is safe to say now, baka masingko ako, i'll take the risk anyway). But i did it seldomly. Usually when my shoulder aches from a tennis game, or abadminton game the day before. oh, who would forget the written exam in PE. Wow, even Satan wouldn't get a score of 40. it was hard. 45 items. You have to know your anatomy (verbatim), and our daily exercise routines. i particularly liked "gluteus maximus".

did i mention I almost bashed someone's head with two 20lbs plates? how could i not forget that. It still gives me chills just writing bout it. hi ria! i'm so sory, i almost accidentally killed you.

POKER. a modern day sport. Sometimes when i calculate all my losses, it would amount to around 1,000 pesos or more. Almost all in mico's wallet now. and this is only like 7 days of poker. in "days" in meant 1hour and 30mins. We would usually play 1-2:30 mth in BA. poker is not allowed in BA after mam glo caught this group of boys playing at the CDR. how lousy was that?
I bought a new poker set for the purpose of using it in our org's poker tour, the first ever in UP. and also to secretly practice at home. why do i always lose? imagine one time, i got a "full king" and then my pokermate had "quadro Aces". that was really bull.
THE RIVERBOY HAS DROWNED. i' ll get you some other time.

to be continued. kevin said may grades na sa geog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home