NORMANATION

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

im a WOWOWEE FAN, deal with it!

Wow. this sembreak is wholotta fun.. especially at around noon of every weekday.

I am really amazed of how I've grown up to be a Wowowee fan. I don't like willie to begin with. but now, i think i neither like or dislike him. neutral. well, I love the show nonetheless. But not to the extent that I'll fall in line for days and let people step on my unconscious body that will eventually kill me just to be in that show. I'm a fan of wowowee with selfishly chauvinistic reasons. I enjoy watching people who desperately seek willie's attention. What the heck is BOOM TARAT TARAT? sing and dance and then get picked if you made a total jerk out of yourself. people in their 80's or 90's apparently have ADHD. laughtrip! also, apparently, everyone has grave problems and talents at the same time. where do you find someone who talks bout her mother being mortally ill and then 3 seconds later, she's dancing "spaghett-ing pataas, pataas ng pataas..." WHo can't help but laugh right? Where on earth can you find a host who reads "SACHET" by with a strong-sounding "T", huh? I hate silent letters too, but I never fall with "sachet", never. Bottomline, I like to laugh. And wowowee satisfies that need. that is why i'm a fan.

I suggest, just for once, watch it. I usually change channels after the BIGa-Ten cause I'm not a fan of pera o Bayong. well, if you like learning different color-names which are weird-sounding, go ahead, finish the show.

I'm glad I didn't miss wowowee last saturday. *boom tarat tarat, boom tarat tarat, tararat, tararat, boom boom boom* haha.
laughter is the medicine, unless you have cancer in which you need to have a chemotherapy.

enjoy sembreak!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home